Taiwan Sugarpalm

On the road back to Hualian my family and I had dinner at Jian-rou-szan-zhang villa(Chinese:劍柔山莊). It is a Garden full of aboriginal herbs and trees. I think its a great place where you can introduce others the aboriginal plants and culture in Taiwan. There are some Taiwan sugarpalm branches in a warehouse near the restaurant. Its peeled translucent fruit looks like litchi. I have seen  some monkeys and birds eating this fruit before.


I peeled one red fruit and couldn't help to eat it, then I felt my month and throat like many ants biting it. I asked the villa owner:"Can this fruit be eaten?"
She was very surprising and saw me with a big opened mouth said:"It can not be eaten, and it will make feel bad. Don't worry,  you will not sick or die."
The bad feeling is last about 4 hours. A terrible experience.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

浴室水龍頭切換拉桿維修

【麵】的倉頡碼

投資現況